Creative equipment finance products will extend Wingspire Capital’s strategy of providing comprehensive asset-backed lending to the middle market.
ATLANTA – JAN. 19, 2022 — Wingspire Capital LLC (“Wingspire”) is excited to announce the expansion of its product mix with the creation of a dedicated Equipment Finance division that will offer a full suite of flexible capital solutions delivered with Wingspire’s trademark level of creativity, flexibility, responsiveness and professionalism.
Wingspire Equipment Finance will focus on equipment financings ranging from $10 million to $200 million for sponsor owned, publicly traded and privately held non-investment grade companies for transactions such as:
- New capital expenditures
- Equipment term loans
- FMV, TRAC and capital leases
- Consolidation of equipment debt
- Lease portfolio acquisitions
- Secondary lease purchases
- Discounting or leveraging of other lessor paper
- Acquisition financing of capital-intensive targets by private equity or strategic buyer